[dns-esp] Fwd: Pre-announcement of BIND security issues scheduled for disclosure 21 September 2022

Nicolas Antoniello nantoniello en gmail.com
Mie Sep 14 15:32:58 -03 2022

FYI

---------- Mensaje reenviado ---------
De: Cathy Almond
Fecha: El mié, sep. 14, 2022 a la(s) 14:43
Asunto: Pre-announcement of BIND security issues scheduled for disclosure

Hello,

As part of our policy of pre-notification of upcoming security releases,
we are writing to inform you that the September 2022 BIND maintenance
releases that will be published on Wednesday, 21 September will contain
patches for a security vulnerabilities affecting the BIND 9.16.x, 9.18.x
and 9.19.x release branches.

Further details about those vulnerabilities will be publicly disclosed
at the time the releases are published.  It is our hope that this
pre-announcement will aid BIND operators in preparing for that
disclosure when it occurs.  If you have feedback or questions concerning
this policy, kindly direct them to security-officer at isc.org.

--

Cathy Almond
ISC Support